Just as i promise to share more stories with you regarding Guangzhou! =)
I love…. history! Learning some historical part of Beijing road, makes me excited! This is Beijing Road it is one of the oldest road in Guangzhou! To make it awesome it is a car freezone! fresh air every where… yippie!
Just name it as you can find anything on this street. As you walk down the roads…. you will definitely pass by a panels of see through glasses. Which is the remnants that dated back to Song Dynasty (960-279), Talking about history right?
Hello lovelies! Gosh! its been quite awhile…. apologise for that! My first trip to Guangzhou! EXCITED
A friend advise on this trip:
- Wear sneakers
- Price of food is reasonable and delicious
- Don’t drink a lot of water if your doing a lot of walking outdoor unless your going to the mall. (toilets ain’t really clean unless its the mall)
What did i do?
- Research which hotels are the nearest to the places that you want to go. For example were going shangxiajiu street and beijing road.
- What is the review and prices for the hotels?
- Is it near a subway (subway and mrt are totally two different things and tunnel)
- Print out the hotels name in mandarin, its easier for the cab driver to find the way to your hotel because the cab driver does not understand english!
A case happen when our hotel address has two street name and four cab drivers does not know the place…. bummer. When i ask for the locals to help and luckily she can speak english, she explain that just tell the cab driver to look at the first name of the street instead the back name. By listening to her i was able to go to my hotel! yippy!
Photo of the son restaurant owner
This halal restaurant is just next to Sotel Inn hotel, check link
wanton beef soup
Healthy and mouthwatering? what more can you ask for……